Sunday, December 4, 2011

3 months old and growing quickly


When I blogged Blake's 2 mo picture I said time would fly and I would be back blogging his 3 mo picture.  This past month went way quicker than I ever thought it would!  My little man is smiling at everything especially his mommy :-)! He is trying very hard to roll from his back to front and will occasionally roll from front to back.  The bumbo and play mat are becoming some of his favorite things.  He also loves to watch the kids play.  After a week in VA and no big swing to sleep in we have transitioned him into his pack and play for naps which is working.  He will take at least one 2-3 hour nap per day and either another long one or a few 1 hour cat naps.  Night sleeping is another story and when I come back to blog his 4 mo picture I hope to say we are getting a full nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment