Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Canvas + fingers + Paint = Masterpiece

Another great project from my new addiction "Pinterest".  I saw this idea and thought what fun this would be but am I asking for a big mess and will they make it look nice enough to hang somewhere in the house.  After seeing the wonderful artwork my niece Addie did I decided what the heck lets have some fun and see what we get.  To make it a bit more fun we asked Katie and Jackson to join us and I have to admit I wanted Ms Crafty, AKA Ms Becky (their mommy), to join so she could help with the details.  Needless to say I did not know it was going to take an hour to get the words taped onto the canvas....some may not take as long but I wanted it to be spaced correctly along with the letters the same size.  I never dive into projects the easy way which is the biggest reason I wanted my good ole friend Becky joining me.  Next time I will be sure to have the project ready to go so that the kids aren't sitting under me asking "are we ready yet?" a 100 times. 

Canvas taped, paint ready and off they go finger painting.....


Here are 4 Masterpieces that I personally think could be sold for lots of candy or ice cream if you really wanted them....


After such hard work a little picnic on the back porch is always fun!


Thank you Pinterest for the idea and thanks to Aunt Nikki for posting your picture on FB which inspired me to actually do it.  Wonder what the next Pinterest project will be ?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment