Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our First Visit from the Tooth Fairy

Finally, after months of anticipation, Colby lost his 1st tooth!!!  At the dentist, 6 months ago, we were told his bottom teeth were loose.  Waiting for them to get more loose we discovered they were staying strong and the top tooth was the 1st to fall out.  Colby played with this tooth for about a month trying to get it as loose as it could so he could pull it out.  Then, as he was brushing his teeth this morning, he said he felt something in his mouth and wasn't sure what it was.  When he reached in he realized it was his tooth.  From the screams of excitement coming down the stairs both daddy and I knew exactly what had happened.  Love seeing his toothless smile over loosing his 1st tooth!!!



 
 
This is the tooth box I made him from an Altoids box.  He picked out the scrapbook paper and we found tooth stickers.  I cannot give myself credit for the idea but to my new best friend Pinterest.  This was my first time using Mod Podge and that stuff is AMAZING!!! For some reason 2 of the pictures below are sideways.  They are not like this in my computer but when I downloaded them into the blog this is the way they are being displayed.  Thought the box was too cute to not show.  







1 comment:

  1. Love that idea! The box turned out so cute! Loved seeing him the other day with the missing tooth!

    ReplyDelete