Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

My only two followers probably dont believe I am really even logging anymore due to my lack of posting as often as they do but I have decided that this year I will commit to blogging!! Im in the prime time of my children who are changing everyday and showing so much of their personality. In theroy I would like to blog once a day and simply write one funny thing that happened thorugh out the day. Unfortunately I know that is NOT reality with my life.

I will start off with what Colby said today:
We were putting together a dinosaur puzzle and when we finished he was so proud of himself and wanted daddy to see it. Daddy asked if he knew the name of the dinosaurs and Colby proceded with T-Rex and Broccolisauris (meaning brachiosaurus). Too funny! Love what kids say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment