Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day with Grandmommy

Grandmommy is a very special lady not only to me but to my kids!  They love her.  She loves them just as much if not more.  This year was Grandmommy's first Valentines Day without Bob so we packed up lunch (PB&J, chips and cokes), made brownies in the shape of a heart, and took flowers with a balloon over to her house.  We wanted to be sure she knew how loved she is and how special she is to us!!  I could really see it in her face and eyes that this meant so much to her for us to come over and throw her a Valentines Party.  Getting ready for it was just as fun.  The kids call it "I Love You Day" and they just couldn't wait to give her all the things we had.  Grandmommy you are one of a kind! I, myself, look up to you.  You have such a kind heart, a caring way about you, and are so committed to the Lord and your family! I hope that I can be the woman you are when I am your age!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment