Friday, February 25, 2011

Bye Bye Sequioa Hello Mini Van


So I will admit I have always said "No Way will I drive a mini van!!".  I was convinced that the SUV would be fine for our growing family.  As we began to travel a bit more we realized that the cargo room was horrible.  We had to use the 2nd row bucket seat to put stuff in because the actual space between the 3rd row and the tailgate was ridiculously small.  Once baby # 4 was officially coming we decided to start looking at the Toyota and Honda mini vans.  Hands down the Honda Odyssey won!!  We were dealing with a Honda dealership in Ft Pierce (GM gave us the van at thier cost +$600) so after a month of waiting they met us in Titusville to do the trade.  It was a little weird to meet the Honda man in a hotal parking lot to sign papers and trade out our Sequioa.  I actually joked with him and asked was the van legit or was he a drug dealer who stole the van? 



Without a doubt I/we love it!!  The kids have no problem getting in and out, Scott loves driving it, and I am happy not to have to jump into a huge redneck truck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment