Friday, November 4, 2011

Two Months and Growing like a weed


Amazing how time really does fly by! I am trying very hard to cherish these moments but boy time gives no mercy on me!  Blake is such a sweet little blessing to this whole family.  He is smiling a lot and loves his brothers and sister.  In return his brothers and sister cannot get enough of him. 

Blake is sleeping anywhere from 5 1/2 hours to 8 (OK the 8 only happened once).  During the day he is falling into a good pattern of sleep, eat, play, sleep again.  Mommy has had to cut dairy from her diet and we have noticed a big change in his mood.  I added it back in for a few days and he was not happy with me.  So lesson learned quickly! The car isn't his best friend but with each outing he is getting better and better. 

Before I know it I will be back on blogging that he is 3 months! Let this next month slow down :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment