Monday, February 13, 2012

Lunch with an old friend


I had the chance to go to lunch kid free with Meg today.  We met 11 years ago in Boston.  She was at a bar that Scott and I went to for a Florida State game.  She just so happened to be there too to watch the game.  Oddly enough she was from Jacksonville, worked for CSX (this is who my step father worked for at the time), and went to FSU.  She knew many of the saem people we knew too.  Lucky enough Meg and I hit it off very well and became great friends.  I was even her maid of honor in her wedding! Scott and I moved back to Jax and she has remained up north.  When she comes home it is hard for us to coordinate plans but his time we made it happen.  Lots of talking and very little eating went on during this lunch date.  Funny how we managed to almost catch up in just 2 short hours.  Now its time to work on her moving back to the Sunshine State!

No comments:

Post a Comment