Thursday, June 7, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!!


Today I turned 38! I can remember when I thought that 30 was so old and now I am getting close to 40.  It seems so weird to think that I have officially reached my late 30's but to be honest I don't feel that old.....Guess that is a good thing :-)...although I am sure I look it!

My day started with birthday wishes from the kids.  They made me a big card and bought me a balloons and flowers.  Then the hustle and bustle of getting boys ready for baseball camp and Abby ready for her last day of school.  A few hours alone (Blake was sleeping) and then my mom came to take me, Abby, and Blake to lunch.  Back to pick the boys up and home for some relaxation. 

Daddy came home after grocery shopping in the monsoon we were having for the past week to make me dinner, eat cupcakes from Cupcake Girls and open presents.  I have been spoiled!!!  Loving life right now....great husband, awesome kids, and wonderful family and friends!!!

My homemade card

I asked why it didn't say Queen for the Month
Dylan said " well we couldn't find one but you can still be a queen for a month"
Love that kid!!!

Cupcakes from Cupcake Girl with princess candles

I am not sure I was able to blow them all out in one breath

Ready to rip open some presents

A little help from the kids

My Garmin

Scott has planned a kid free day for me tomorrow.  Starting off with a 90 minute massage and then he is taking a 1/2 day off to come have lunch with me at the club and spend the afternoon at the beach.  I so cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment