Friday, June 8, 2012

Kid Free Birthday Friday!!

What an amazing day regardless of the cloudy and windy day we had.  I started my day off with a 90 minute massage, which was incredible.  Could have been when the lady asked me what I needed and I responded with "peace and quiet".  Absolutely hate going in for a massage and all the person wants to do is talk.  Then off to the club to meet my hubby for lunch.  Since the weather wasn't too pretty we decided to eat at the golf club and try something different.  Ironically we sat next to a table that had 8 kids sitting there.  Then back to the beach side to sit in the hot tub (yes in June we sat in the hot tub with grey skies and cooler weather) and sit by the pool.  With no kids around we decided to make the most of it.  I talked Scott into joining me for a pedicure before going to dinner. 

I decided Roy's would be our place to celebrate the night.  Love the atmosphere, the wine and the food! So excited to have Nikki AKA Nicole and her husband Mark join us.  We have been joined at the hip and by text messages for the last three years.  At this point in life its great to have friends that are easy to talk to and laugh with.  Thanks Mark and Nikki for helping me celebrate!

Many thanks to my thoughtful and loving husband for planning this day for me.  Also thank you Grammy and Pop Pop for coming over to be with the kids once Bobbi Lynn left for the day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment