Thursday, July 11, 2013

Camp Ry Ry


Today we had Ryleigh over to play while her mommy was volunteering at VBS.  Abby and Ry haven't played in a long time so these 2 were as happy as clams at high tide :-).  She was dropped off at 7:45 am and thrown right into the mix of our mourning chaos.  Everyone in the car...quick, quick, quick....Blake has swim lessons.  Drinking chocolate milk and watching Max and Ruby in the van while Blake is perfecting his swim, float, swim. 

Then back home for a tea party.  It wasn't long before the 3 boys had to get into the middle of the two princesses drinking their "tea".  Thankfully Dylan thought it would be a great idea that the boys should serve the girls.  Such a sweet lad he is. 





Next its was time to paint ourselves.  I traced each kid and then they had o draw their face, hair, clothes, shoes, etc.... From the pictures it is clear who really used their creativity and who got bored quickly. Blake just made a mess but he had fun.  Thank goodness we were doing this outside in the garage because the hose was at arms reach.  Of course staying on the paper wasn't so easy for some of them which means the garage floor needs a good scrub. 


 




 


 



The Final Projects
 
 Dylan's
 
Colby's
 
Abby's

Ryleigh's
 

Can you guess whose this is????


We ended our day with lunch at Chick fil a and a target run.  Yes I took 5 kids into target and there was a few people (2 which were men) who just giggled as they saw me pushing three in the buggy and two walking next to me.  I wont lie and say I wasn't laughing at myself too. 

See you again tomorrow Ry Ry!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete