Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Back!

Yes I know it is already the middle of July and I haven't posted all year and dropped off at the end of last year but I am back! Those of you who follow me please be warned that you will be bombarded with many post as I play catch up.  The plan is to do a summary of each month but there are some things I have to post outside of the monthly summary. 

From a trip to Chicago at Christmas, then 2 weeks later to VA (mind you both of those trips were road trips with every kid in tow), Grandmommy becoming more sick, Disney, Grandmommy getting worse and then off to hospice and finally to her Lord and Savior, Scott's 40th birthday, oh a new boat!!!, baseball, back to Disney with Ry and Abby, Colby's birthday, baseball, TPC and Mothers Day, baseball, the English people came to visit, an adult only trip to the Ritz in Sarasota, baseball, MY B-DAY, more baseball, and a fun filled weekend for the 4th of July!!!  One last thing...in the middle of all that we bought a house and are trying to sell our house!!! Blogging should have been more of a priority because I love to document our memories and our love. 

So here it goes...........

No comments:

Post a Comment