Sunday, June 13, 2010

New to Blogging

I am starting a blog so that I can document some of the crazy, funny, and life changing events in our family. My friend Allison is the one who has inspired me to do this. If I could go back to the day I became pregnant with Colby (my 1st child) and start blogging I would. For now I will begin and try to play ctach up as much as I can.

With 2 boys and a little girl all 4 years and younger our life is not only busy but we have some pretty funny things that go on. I try everyday to say "each day is a new day" this keeps my sanity in tact for the days that dont go either as planned or are extremely frustrating.

I hope that I can keep up with this so that in the years to come I have something to look back on and remind me of these precious years.

For now I am off to feed the family lunch. Cant wait to add more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment