Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Potty Training Day 3 and on.....

So by my last post we all could see that continuing to potty train was not only going to be a challenge but absolute torture! Well to my surprise Dylan woke up the next morning a jumped put of bed to go potty. Wait...no whining? Come on that was one of the joys :). Day #3 the kids went to Grammys for the day so it was going to be an easy day, for me that is. He ruined another pair of underware before I left for work but he has gone pee pee several times. Colby had no issues with going poopie on the potty it was remembering to go pee. Now I have one who won't go poopy on the potty....great! I'll take a year of pee pee accidents over this mushy crap....no pun attended. Trying fiqure out why his poops are so loose we decide to take the M&M's away along with his "choc choc". For the rest of the day he messes one more pair of underware but no pee pee accidents!!!

Over the weeked we still don't get him to go poopy on the potty but he does Great going pee pee!!! At this point there is no going back. Still no "choc choc" or any other kind of chocolate.

Monday is here and he has done it!!!! Yes Dylan told us he had to go poopie!! The whole family was there to celebrate!! Woo Hoo!!!

After 2 days of complete whining and crying and 6 days of throwing away underware I did it!!! I potty trained my sweet little Dylan :)! Let's hope this sticks. Congrats Dylan and Good Job Mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment