Monday, September 13, 2010

My Dear Little Dylan!


If you know him you got to love him :)! He has such a sweet smile and some charming eyes! He says some funny things and loves to be silly. All of these things dont help when he just will NOT listen. Mommy feels as if she is losing her cool more than not with this sweet child of mine. Its hard to handle when Colby was polar opposite at this age. Becky always said "Colby just isnt a normal boy". Of course I thought she was crazy all boys acted like Colby ;). Now I see what she means. I have been blessed with a normal hyper acting non listening its my own world Boy! My mom keeps reminiding me that if I am consitant with him and try not to let him see that he is getting to me that one day he will get it. My question is "When?".....age 18????

So I have decided to list 5 things that make me smile when I think of Dylan
1. he is hilarious
2. he always wants me to have his 2nd monkey to cuddle with
3. the pop noise he makes when he kisses
4. he loves to sing (Chuggington, Blast off, Mickey Mouse Club House)
5. his giggle

Oh how I love you my Dear Little Dylan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment