Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Month Old!


I cannot believe that Blake is a month old already!!  There are days I feel like it has gone by so quick and days that I feel like this is dragging on.  He still is waking about every 3 hours at night with the exception of a hand full of 4 hour stretches.  Scott and I think that when he wakes for the 2nd time in the middle of the night that he is having gas pains not because he is hungry.  At the moment I have been getting up to feed him because he is screaming not fussing but last night we started Colic Calm to see if it would help his belly.  Its only been one night so not ready to judge how it is working.  Other than a few hours at night that I wish he would sleep a bit longer he is a very good baby.  Although he sleeps most of the day he has started to stay awake after his feedings a bit more.  He loves his brothers and sister as they love him to pieces.  Everyone in the house wants to hold him, kiss him, play with him, and help mommy with "Baby Blake" aka "Baby" to Abby. 

1 comment:

  1. Love that boy and you guys. Let me know if you need anything from me for the big birthday party. Can't remember. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete