Friday, October 28, 2011

Zac Brown Band Concert

We found out a few months ago that Zac Brown Band was coming in concert and it was a given that I would be there.  Once the date was set I quickly counted to see how old baby #4 would be and it was looking like he/she would be about 7-8 weeks old.  Nana was contacted to see if she would come take care of the kids, tickets were bought and it was a date that I couldn't wait for.  We bought 2 extra tickets and invited John and Bonnie.  We went for drinks and appetizers at Bistro X before the concert then off we went.  I have to say it was one of the better concerts I have ever been to.  Between being away from reality, good company and great music it was a GREAT night. 


Some kids thought Mr John was dressing up for Halloween :-)

Ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment