Saturday, July 16, 2011

4th and Final Baby Shower


So blessed to have such wonderful friends who care enough about me to want to celebrate our 4th baby. Especially since most of our friends have two children and we just keep growing :-).  Nikki, Becky, & Cari came together and put together an awesome lunch for me at Elizabeth's Tea Room.  Nikki asked about gifts and I wanted people to come to have lunch, get away from everyday life, and enjoy some food and good girl chat.  Wasn't at all expecting the gifts I did receive from massages, manicures & pedicures, great bottle of wines, free babysitting, JCrew GC, GC to order gourmet meals, GC for my hair salon, and a target GC (who cant use a good ole Target GC???)!!!! 

Each person invited has such a special place in my heart and life. From my mother, to old friends and new friends I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be there with me. 

The decorations and cake made by my sister Lea












My mom and I being Silly :-)-



Family and Friends







Opening my Fabulous gifts


This day was very special and I felt so loved by everyone!  The last baby Batsch will be so blessed to have all these people in his/her life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment