Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crazy is as Crazy does

We have been one very busy family in the last few weeks to say the least.  Scott and I signed both boys up for soccer and baseball this fall.  Can we say CRAZY?!?!?! Word to the wise....don't EVER do this to yourself. Even if it sounds like a good idea at the time remember hearing it from me that it is not worth the lack of sleep, the crazy amount of nights you are not home, or the mental/physical exhaustion of getting all the kids ready for a game/practice.  Don't forget you still have to get them home, fed and ready for bed before you can even think about some relaxation for yourself.  Then you must decide....relax or get the things done that you have had to put off all day. 

There is only 2 more weeks of both sports, which I cannot wait for it to end, then I have a small hope that my life will become somewhat normal again.  When I say normal that really isn't saying much considering we are a zoo.  I just want some free nights at home playing with my kids or a night where the kids are in bed EARLY leaving me with a quite night.  Is that so much to ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment