Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trevor turns 40!

Happy Birthday Trevor! Its weird to say I am celebrating one of my friends 40th birthday.  I can remember when my parents were planning their friends and their own 40th birthday parties.  I can even remember being in middle school and high school knowing people who were in their mid 20's thinking "man they are old" and now look where I am!

Becky set up a nice surprise party at North Beach Bistro.  We had a private room in the back with a full bar, servers, yummy food, and a great guitarist.  I really appreciated Becky giving us a night to catch up with people we love but don't get to see very often. 

Not sure if Trevor had any clue that something was going on but when we pulled into the parking lot it was full.  Scott had to drive around looking for a spot and Trevor's wandering eyes saw peoples cars that he knew.  He started asking "are the Case's supposed to be here?" "What about the Skipper's?' and "Look there is my parents car".  It was kinda funny. 

It was a fun night filled with great friends!

The Old Man and his beautiful young wife

Lauren, Allen, Laura Leigh, and Kristen

Tom, Laura, and John

Kim and Frank

James and Hilary

John, Bonnie, me, and Scott

The Guitarist - AWESOME!!

The party crasher and Trevor's college roommate

The dessert

More yummy dessert

Blowing out his candle...Becky was nice and only gave him one candle. 

Hilary, Becky, Kristen, Lauren, and me

The Skippers, The Harkness', and The Batsch's

The Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment