Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blake trying cereal for 1st time

Daddy has been wanting to try cereal with Blake for the last week.  He thinks it will fill him up and he wont wake in the middle of the night anymore.  I don't feed him in the middle of the night but daddy is the one who goes in to give him his pacifier.  After about 3 weeks of doing this daddy thinks he is exhausted so he needs a solution (and like I didn't need a solution for the 16 weeks prior to this).  I bought the cereal to have on hand once we decided to give it a try...I had no idea it was going to be tonight.  Well this is how it went.......

So excited to be in a big boy chair

Checking it out...where's the food???

Not looking so excited

Seriously people what is this???
I videoed this and I have evidence that daddy is trying to shovel the cereal into his mouth.  He thinks he is crying because he wants more but I think he is trying to say "get this gritty stuff out of my mouth and give me my mommy!!!!".  Mission not so successful :-(

1 comment:

  1. That's how my two reacted at their first cereal escapade, too. I never had one of those babies that took right to it & decided he loved to eat :) (My sister has four of those babies...) Poor Blake - did you try mixing it with Mommy milk? And poor tired daddy! In no time Blake will be able to replace his own pacifier in the night, right?? I think he's adorable even when he's crying!!

    ReplyDelete