Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Day New Year New Beginnings

I know that everyone says this but I am shocked how fast this past year went and already starting a new year! Seriously 2012....I remember 2000 like it was yesterday.  We were all wondering if the computers would be able to change over and if the banks would mess up our accounts (I only hoped mine would be and for the better).  Here we are twelve years later and technology has only got better and better and the market has been on the biggest roller coaster yet (for my days that is). 

Each year I make New Years Resolutions and to be honest I am not sure I have ever truly lived one out.  This year I want to say that instead of a New Years Resolution I would like to do my best to better myself as a wife, a mommy, and stronger in my faith.   Thinking back to how quickly the days and years seem to slip by us I want to start cherishing every minute of every day more often.  Less worry about if my house is clean, or did I get my "To Do" list done, or did I return all my calls or text or e-mails and more loving, laughing and playing with my family!

In 2024 (I hope to still be blogging or who knows what it will be called by then) I will look back to remember that Colby was 5 and now 17, Dylan 4 and now 16, Abby 2 and now 14 and my baby 4 months old and now 12!!!  That just seems unthinkable!

Happy New Year to all of my family and friends! Can't wait to continue making memories!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the part about not returning texts or phone calls ;)

    ReplyDelete