Saturday, January 14, 2012

Grandmommy's 95th Birthday Party


Amazing!!!  There aren't many way other ways to describe that I was able to attend my grandmommy's 95th birthday party!!  She is such a wonderful, caring, loving, and amazing woman/mother/grandmother/great-grandmother!!!! Its such a blessing to have her here with me and see my children come into this world and watch them grow. 

Mom and Aunt Pam put together an incredible "open house" birthday party for her.  I couldn't believe how many people showed up.  She has known these people for 40, 50, 60 + years. Seeing all the people who showed up to celebrate her life was overwhelming.  She really has touched so many peoples lives in such a special way!  Thank you God for keeping her as healthy as you have and letting her be with us all these days!!!

Me and my Grandmommy

Grandmommy, Dylan, Colby and Tucker

Colby helping Grandmommy after singing Happy Birthday

Grandmommy's friends

Old high school friends of my moms who knew my grandmommy
since they were in elementary school

Mom and Don

No comments:

Post a Comment