Monday, January 9, 2012

Imaginative Play

My kids had an awesome imagination today!  They were cracking me up!  I was feeding Blake, in my room, and I could hear them laughing and running around in circles (around kitchen bar through the dining room back again).  Since they are not allowed to be running in the house I came out to ask what they were doing and the response was "we are taking our babies on a run".  Abby had her stroller with a baby, Dylan was pushing the shopping cart around with his stuffed animals, and Colby was wearing the Bjorn with Seminole (his bunny) in it.  Mommy must be rubbing off on them :-).





Then later in the day we went outside to play.  Now it was time to go to "the beach".  Out came the 4 wheel truck "beach buggie", the "surfboards", and shovels/sand buckets.  The mulch area was the sand and the kick boards and boogie boards were the surfboards.  Since only two kids can fit in the "beach buggie" the other one walked to "the beach" with mommy.  After a day at the beach the car needed to go through a car wash.  Mommy had the bubbles out and they pretended that the bubbles was the car wash. 








Abby isn't allowed to drive anymore...she ran into back of my van!





It's amazing to see what kids can come up with.  I loved watching them play today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment