Saturday, January 28, 2012

GNO


Finally after 5 months I got a girls night out!!!  Life has been so crazy busy since Blake was born.  Between adjusting to a 4th child, Abby going to school, finishing the soccer season, October birthdays, Thanksgiving trip to VA, Mickey's Christmas Party, Christmas and New Year holiday, and a trip back to VA there has been no time that I have really even wanted to go out.  Ami came to run with me and Lynn graciously waited at home resting til we were ready to wine and dine.  We were missing one piece of our puzzle (Dawn) but she is always with us in our hearts and topic of conversation! So nice to have these girls still in my life after so many years.....if I admit how many years it has been it would give up our age....we look too good to admit that :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment