Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Arts and Crafts

After a hard day yesterday of feeling overwhelmed, tired and bad mommy to my three older kids I decided to have a bit of fun with the kids today.  They have been asking to paint and because it is messy I push it off every time they ask.  Plus I would rather do it on the days Abby is in school but that also never seems to work out.  Of course the day I decide to dive into this Blake cannot seem to get settled.  Leaving the kitchen several times to check on him I knew I was asking for it when Abby had full range of the paint and paint brushes.  Dylan took it upon himself to replenshes his paint when he thought he needed more.....reality he was just adding to his pile.  Colby was painting away with practically no issues! As for Abby I think she may have used her body to paint :-)








Colby's robot

Dylan's train

Abby's scribble

No comments:

Post a Comment