Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blake's 1st Bottle


Blake is 3 weeks old today so I decided it was time to try a bottle.  Colby & Dylan have been asking when they get to feed Baby Blake so today was their big day.  Blake took the bottle like a champ and drank 3 oz.  Unfortunately about an hour later he was fussy and seemed hungry so I nursed him.  Not sure if its because it is cluster time or if he just got tired of the bottle.  Lets hope it was all about clustering :-).  Daddy started giving the bottle first then showed Colby how to do it.  Dylan wanted to then decided Colby could keep feeding Blake.  Finally Dylan came around and wanted to feed him too.  Love having everyone so active in taking care of our new addition. 







Since I came home from the hospital I have been pumping extra each day to stock up some of mommy's milk (200 oz as of today) so that I can get time away.  Yes it sounds like a lot but honestly it goes so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment