Friday, September 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy

Ok so this may seem like I am obsessed with this baby boy and maybe I am but in my opinion he is so darn cute.  I wish so much that I would have started this blog when Colby was born because I can promise that all the other kids would have had this many pictures as well. 

First night at home

Raccoon finally arrived!

Kids wrapped him up like a Hot Dog

Full, Fat, & Happy

Sleeping on mommy's chest

Raccoon Hat and Raccoon

In mommy's arms sleeping again....
favorite place to sleep!
Mommy isn't complaining too much :-)


Blake will be 3 weeks on Sunday which is so very hard to believe! He has been a good baby so far and eating like a little piggy.  He weighed 7lbs 15oz at birth 20.5 inches long. When we were discharged (9/6) he weighed 7lbs 2oz then two days (9/8) later he was back up to 7lbs 10oz.  At his two week check up (9/19) he was whopping 8lbs 15oz and 21 inches long!!! Wow he is plumping up nicely!!!  Dr Connolly said he should be going 3.5-4.5 hours at night by now.  Unfortunately he was still getting up every 2.5-3 hrs.  Just as we were about to start a little baby boot camp he has given me a long stretch two nights in a row!! The last two nights he ash eaten at 9:30PM and didn't wake up til 2 am the first night then 3 am the next night.  Now I just have to hope this is a trend not a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment