Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bonefish Grill Tradition


Scott and I have gone out on a date prior to our babies being born.  Bonefish has been the place.  There is no real reason why here but its been fun keeping it a tradition.  I remember when I was pregnant with Colby it was so busy we decided to sit at the bar and all I wanted was a glass of wine and some shashmi tuna.  Knowing baby was cooked and ready I ordered it and enjoyed every minute of it.  With each pregnancy eating sushi and drinking a glass of wine has increased throughout so ordering it last night wasn't anything too special.  I enjoyed the wine and the tuna just as much as any other time just wasn't such a big craving. 

I love that we have made sure to get a last date in before the babies come.  Any of you who have had babies know the toll it can take on you as a wife and a mother.  From the hormones, being tired, and dealing with the other kids there isn't much time for the two of us.  This is only a "last date" for just a short time and so worth every minute of it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. why is it that on my dashboard I can see your 'labor day' post - but when I go to your actual blog, it says the page doesn't exist. I just get a blurp - a 'teaser' :) Is it not officially published to your blog yet? Wishing you well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete