Saturday, August 13, 2011

Approaching 36 weeks

I'm just a few days shy of being 36 weeks pregnant with my last and final baby.  Once again we have not found out what we are having and believe it or not it is driving me more crazy not knowing this time than it ever has.  Colby has said it's a boy from the minute he knew we would be having another baby.  Dylan mainly has said another girl but there has been days he says boy.  Daddy was convinced boy in the beginning but has been all girl for a long time now.  For me I have been back and forth.  The amount of weight I have gained follows what I did with Abby and the fact that baby is not head down follows my pregnancy with Abby.  Other than those two things I feel like it is going to be another boy.  Obviously it doesn't matter to me either way.  It would be nice for Abby to have a sister but also fun for her to be the only girl. 

As the weeks fly by and the day gets closer to me being a mommy of 4 children age 5 and younger my nerves are going a little crazy.  I am trying to remind myself that I treated each day as a new and different day when the others were born but it's not helping very much right now.  I guess it could be that now both boys are more active and need more attention and Abby has a mind of her own but also that I have decided to tackle homeschooling Colby for Kindergarten.  Yup I'm his teacher and have to teach him how to read!!!!  Dylan doesn't make the cutoff for Pre-K but since he loves to "play school" he will start learning how to write his letters and numbers.  Abby will be going to a Moms Day Out Program on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 then 9-1 starting in January. 

Then there is baby # 4 who I can only pray will be as easy as Abby was....basically can fall asleep anywhere anytime :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment