Friday, August 19, 2011

Doctors Appt and US

After 2 1/2 weeks of waiting to see if baby has decided to cooperate the US showed baby head down!!  WOO HOO!!! I have been praying, going to the chiropractor 3 X's per week, swimming, and even did an inversion a few times (basically was hanging off couch head down while knees were on the couch).  Never know which one worked but just very thrilled baby decided to go south.  The funniest comment I had was from my friend Kitty, who happens to be a L& D nurse.  When I called her she said "this sounds like a woman who is vertex! Of course this may only be funny since it was two nurses talking. 

I am so thankful and relieved that we seem to be back on track.  I am 36 1/2 weeks today.  Next appt is Thursday which is when Dr Barnes said he would check my cervix.  Also at this point he will discuss our induction date if I cannot get myself into labor prior.  Trying hard....red raspberry leaf tea, primrose oil, swimming, Walking (starting this weekend), spicy foods and even Scott's favorite activity :-)!!

Keep you posted.......

No comments:

Post a Comment