Monday, August 15, 2011

Last and Final Maternity Session


After a week of massive thunderstorms we were fianlly able to meet Brittani at the Ponte Vedra Inn and club to take pictures.  I was 30 weeks pregnant (just shy of 31 weeks) and starting to be uncomfortable.  You would have thought that since we were meeting so early in the morning that it wouldnt be so hot but the humidity was horrible!!  Makes it 1000 X's worse when your pregnant. 

Brittani has always done such a great job with our pictures.  She is so patient with the kids and I love how she gets them in action.  It shows their true personality.  As for the pictures of me and my big belly I do like many of them but feel as if I look as uncomfortable as I feel. 



























Some of my favorite pictures are the one of Dylan holding himself.  He has such a horrible habit of walking around like this.  Father like son!!! Then the one of Abby giving her "evil eye" to the camera.  The one of the kids puppy, monka, and raff kissing my belly...I look miserable but the kids wanted their lovies to kiss the baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment