Friday, August 19, 2011

Shipwreck Island Waterpark


Last summer I was told about Adventure Landings Water park.  Late in the summer we tried it and the kids loved it!!  They were running a deal that if you bought a season pass it would be through the 2011 season.  It was a done deal! By the end of the season last year we had already used the pass enough to pay for it.  This summer we have been more times than I can count.  Unfortunately Abby only came twice with us.  She cannot go down any of the bigger slides and when she did go she wasn't too happy with all the water in her face.  I sure hope she likes it next year. 

Today was the best day of the summer. Daddy took a 1/2 day from work which was a surprise to the boys.  When he got home we then told them that we were going to the water park.  All summer they have asked "when can daddy come with us?'.  Not only did daddy join in on the ultimate fun but Dylan got to do 2 slides he hasn't tried yet (due to his height).  Technically he is 1/4 inch too short but daddy tried and down Dylan went.  He loved them :-)!!

Being I have been pregnant all summer it was fun but one of the hardest activities I did with the kids.  Give me another week and maybe climbing all the stairs to the slides I could possible go into labor.

The main Pirate Ship

Cant believe I actually am putting this picture in being 36 1/2 weeks pregnant!
So glad I am holding Dylan

The entire ship has water squirting everywhere!


Colby coming down

Up and at it again

Daddy and Dylan

After a bumpy ride with daddy Dylan decided to go on his own


Dylan

Daddy and Colby coming down The Rage! Awesome Slide!

Here comes Colby

Go Dylan Go

Daddy came down so fast I  missed him on the slide

Another slide...they cant stop

Colby starting to come down a bit faster then normal....gaining confidence

Here comes Daddy

WOW BIG Splash!!!!

Colby said he was getting a car wash

Dylan finally wanted to try the BIG blue slide AKA The Rage.
 He loved it!!!

Hello

Daddy, Colby and Dylan

Mommy and Dylan

Love my Boys!!!

Done and eating Sno Cones ....YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment